Competition terms and conditions
Your chance to win a tablet
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw will be administered by PRMA Consulting Limited (PRMA), a member of the Fishawack Health Group.
- The prize draw is open to all delegates aged 18 years or over who visit the PRMA and Policy Analysis Inc. (PAI) booths at ISPOR Europe 2022, except employees of PRMA and PAI, members of the Fishawack Health Group, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- All entries must be submitted via the QR code available at the PRMA and PAI booths at ISPOR Europe 2022. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Contact details required for entry to the prize draw must be provided on request in order to be eligible to take part.
- Contact details required for the prize draw will be processed by PRMA and member companies of the Fishawack Health Group.
- The closing date for entries is Wednesday 9 November 2022. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- PRMA accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The prize draw will be made at PRMA offices before Wednesday 30 November 2022.
- The prize is 1 basic model tablet, no cash alternative will be given, no other non-cash prize will be given, prize is subject to availability and delivery by the manufacturer/supplier.
- Only one winner will be awarded the prize.
- The winner will be notified within 2 weeks of the draw by the contact details submitted. If a winner does not respond to PRMA within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and PRMA will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Details of the winners will be available to anyone who sends a stamped addressed envelope to: Marketing “Tablet draw”, PRMA, Linea House, Harvest Crescent, Ancells Business Park, Fleet, GU51 2UZ, UK before 30 November 2022. If you object to any or all of your surname, county, and winning entry being published or made available, please contact PRMA. In such circumstances, PRMA must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The prize will be arranged within 6 weeks of the draw date unless otherwise specified, subject to availability and delivery by the manufacturer/supplier.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- PRMA’s decision is final regarding any aspect of the prize draw, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. PRMA reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Prize draws will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- PRMA reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.