Market access update
Cell and gene therapy insight: navigating the market access landscape
The potential that cell and gene therapies have to offer in bringing personalized, targeted therapies into the forefront, must be tempered against the practical hurdles and realities observed in launching into the challenging therapy areas that cell and gene therapies tackle.
In this report, we explore four key access challenges that have been observed in the cell and gene therapy space and present some key considerations for optimizing patient access and ultimately driving global commercialization.
In addition, we shine a spotlight on the US market access landscape for cell and gene therapies, to identify the unique challenges and considerations for manufacturers working in that market.
Download the report to gain an understanding of:
The evolving cell and gene therapy landscape
- Defining cell and gene therapies: advanced therapeutics
- Cell and gene therapies: becoming a crowded space
- The wide variation in patient access to cell and gene therapies globally
Key access challenges
- Demonstrating long-term benefit and managing data collection uncertainties
- Managing complexities around small patient pools
- Affordability of ‘one-off’ high-cost treatments paid over a short duration
- Supporting value differentiation against highly competitive pipelines
Considerations for optimal access
- Key market considerations for optimizing patient access and ultimately driving global commercialization
Cell and gene therapy insight