We are seeking Consultants to join our team to support our 2020/21 business plan. Successful candidates will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects that provide solutions to the most cutting-edge market access challenges in the industry.
Duties and responsibilities of the role
The role will involve working within a team on data synthesis, developing deliverables for clients to include strategic insights and recommendations, therefore your ability to interpret data from a variety of sources and communicate these effectively is essential.
Analysts will also project manage small scale projects including managing the day-to-day delivery of projects, and project teams to time, budget and the highest quality, this will involve:-
- Presenting sections / subtasks of deliverables to the client
- Working alongside the Project Lead to develop strategic insights and recommendations for clients
- Report financial project update data accurately to aid business planning
We are looking for candidates with an outstanding academic background who are confident operators at all levels. The successful candidates must possess a post-graduate qualification in a relevant scientific, medical or economic discipline, such as molecular biology…etc and it would be preferable (not essential) to have had some exposure to one or more of the following:
- Market access strategy
- Pricing and reimbursement
- Health economics
- Statistical analysis (experience of using STATA and/or SAS)
This experience could be gained in an academic or industry environment.
More specifically, we are looking for:
- The ability to interpret data from a variety of sources, generating insights for clients
- Excellent commercial, analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- An outstanding work ethic and commitment to delivering timely, high-quality work
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills
- Project-management skills, understanding of commercial context and good customer focus
- Competent in Excel, able to work with complex multi-sheet spreadsheets, and QC data
- Knowledge and understanding of the dynamic P&R environment (desirable)
We offer rapid career enhancement and personal development for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to work alongside an international and diverse group of talented professionals.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter also stating your current or expected salary package.
Fleet or Manchester, UK
On application, and commensurate with experience
Competitive salary, performance-related bonus, pension, life insurance, private healthcare, group income protection, perkbox (discounts including shopping, cinema and restaurants), flexible working
If you feel you have the enthusiasm, skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter.