We are seeking an Associate Director who will develop and execute on pragmatic and creative market access strategies for truly innovative products. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference in a mid-sized consultancy.
The opportunity balances both strategic and operational influence, and will include coaching project teams to ensure high-quality deliverables to meet client needs, as well as being involved in hands-on project delivery. The Director will be expected to take a leadership role in the overall
strategic direction of the business, development of service offerings, and ensuring projects are delivered to the highest technical and strategic levels of quality and insight
Duties and responsibilities of the role
Duties will include developing strategies and research plans to develop and communicate evidence-based value propositions internationally. The successful candidate will need deep knowledge of global HTA processes and requirements, and methodological/analytic methods to
drive client relevant market access strategies and support business development discussions.This role will involve client engagement and account management of the growing client list.
The Associate Director will be accountable for the day-to-day delivery of multiple complex, multi-geography projects on time, to budget, and to the highest quality, and will achieve this with successful client management and engaged project teams.
The role will also require input to project content, including high-quality technical and strategic advice.
- Demonstrated track record of high performance, ideally in the consulting or pharmaceutical sectors, and with client-facing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of developing results-based market access strategies
- Broad understanding of international HTA and reimbursement processes
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to delivering timely, high-quality work
- Proven organisational ability and skills to effectively prioritise competing demands across multiple projects
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of people management (coaching/mentoring)
- Experience presenting papers at national or international conferences
If you feel you have the skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter also stating your current or expected salary package.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
UK, Greece, US and Singapore
On application, and commensurate with experience
Competitive salary, performance-related bonus, pension, life insurance, private healthcare, group income protection, perkbox (discounts including shopping, cinema and restaurants), flexible working
If you feel you have the enthusiasm, skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter.