Client Excellence Manager (Digital Applications)
The Client Excellence Manager will drive the creation of capabilities and process for onboarding, supporting our clients to get the best possible value from their software purchase. This role will ensure that the education and support of the end users of the digital applications is maximized throughout the life cycle of the license term leading to maximising license term renewals.
This role will work collaboratively across cross functional teams within PRMA to determine and implement the application-specific support needs for the digital applications of the organization. Responsible for developing and maintaining a dynamic knowledge base of technical solutions to ensure that the organization user onboarding is as efficient and productive as possible. Working with a small team of external service staff and ensuring that they are reaching expectations set through the support model of the organization. The Client Excellence Manager is expected to not just manage, but also lead from the front and get stuck in with the rest of the team.
Each year the software team has grown and with the increased market adoption of its digital applications PRMA is ready to push the business into the next stage of growth.
The successful applicant will have previous experience of:
- Leading customer success initiatives through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback, turning this into onboarding and retention strategies, as well as feeding into the product road map
- Managing client education capabilities within an organisation, ideally involving clinical data
- A digital transformation project, ideally using Agile methodologies, and technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers
- The client lifecycle within a SaaS organisation
- A post-graduate qualification in a relevant scientific, medical or economic discipline
- Working knowledge of CRM software
Initially, you will be required to have a ‘hands on’ approach to familiarise yourself with our digital products, so a flexible attitude is a must. As the software teams grows, we will be recruiting a Client Excellence Coordinator, so previous line management experience is highly desirable.
If you have are a client success leader with exceptional interpersonal skills, looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you feel you have the enthusiasm, skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter also stating your current or expected salary package.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
On application, and commensurate with experience
Competitive salary, performance-related bonus, pension, life insurance, private healthcare, group income protection, perkbox (discounts including shopping, cinema and restaurants), flexible working
If you feel you have the enthusiasm, skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter.