Medical Writer (Market Access and HEOR)
Due to growing business requirements we have fantastic opportunities for medical writers with experience in market access and HEOR communications to join our existing team. Ideal candidates will have a track record of strong analytical writing skills and have developed a range of market access and HEOR communications such as value messages, Global Value Dossiers, value slide sets, briefing books and market access tool kits.
Our working environment is fast-paced and stimulating, offering many opportunities for learning and career advancement across a range of therapeutic areas and unique client-based projects. As a medical writer you will contribute to a range of client projects that support product strategy development, such as value proposition and message development, evidence reviews and gap analyses, reports from advisory boards manuscripts and other publications. In addition there are opportunities to have direct client contact and lead and/or manage projects.
- Assist with development of innovative approaches to communicate client market access and HEOR strategies
- Research and write content for client deliverables to a high standard, within project timelines and budget
- Provide guidance on the development of reports and publications from primary research projects and advisory boards
- Foster close and effective working relationships with team members and clients
- Review material developed by other consultancy team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree and/or post-graduate qualification in life sciences, health sciences, health economics or a related field.
- A proven track record in medical or scientific writing, for a range of therapy areas.
- Experience of developing market access communications
- Comprehensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, including an understanding of clinical trials, and drug development process
- Excellent communication skills, to support collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients
- A commitment to producing high quality deliverables
- The ability to work efficiently prioritize time between multiple projects.
- A flexible and friendly attitude
We offer rapid career enhancement and personal development for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to work alongside an international and diverse group of talented professionals.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter also stating your current or expected salary package.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Fleet or Manchester, UK
On application, and commensurate with experience
Competitive salary, performance-related bonus, pension, life insurance, private healthcare, group income protection, perkbox (discounts including shopping, cinema and restaurants), flexible working
If you feel you have the enthusiasm, skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter.