US Client Development
Fishawack Health is rapidly expanding its Policy, Access, Value, and Evidence (PAVE) capability, with a vision to be the leading provider of market access and HEOR solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients globally. Through acquisitions of Skysis LLC, PRMA Consulting Ltd., and Policy Analysis Inc. (PAI), the PAVE capability now incorporates leading market access and HEOR solutions for global, US, and APAC clients. Our PAVE strategic consulting solutions and transformative digital applications enable faster patient access to therapies that improve health outcomes.
Client Partnership at Fishawack Health is more than business development: it is about developing long-term partnerships with clients based on a deep understanding of their needs, for which our unique, strategically differentiated, and collaborative service offerings can provide a solution.
We are seeking a dynamic, highly respected individual to further develop business growth in line with the broader business strategy, building on the foundation of our existing client partnerships as well as further diversifying our client base. A particular focus for this role will be on driving growth within the US region, and therefore a strong understanding of the evolving market access and HEOR landscape in the US, strategic solutions for US clients, and key contacts within the US market are key requirements.
- Work with the client development teams to build plans that define the priorities, tactics, and resources required to meeting business key performance indicators (KPIs), drive sustainable growth, and deepen fee-earning relationships.
- Initiate new client relationships, building on an established network of market access and HEOR professionals. Identify and foster relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers to generate project opportunities.
- Identify clients’ needs, goals, and challenges, and provide solutions to these through the proper understanding and positioning of our services, knowledge, and expertise.
- Secure targeted meetings to advance opportunities, and coordinate and lead presentation of our capabilities to new and existing clients.
- Be a trusted source of ideas/information for clients and able to establish trust and credibility with prospects.
- Attend client development events such as conferences, ensuring as many targeted meetings with potential clients are arranged as possible.
- Lead or actively contribute to proposal development and negotiate budgets, in order to convert opportunities to project sales.
- Lead and actively contribute to RFI responses, ensuring the digital and legal teams’ input is sought where necessary, and working with Practice Leads in the negotiation and agreement of rates, discounts, and rebates.
- Establish and manage relationships with procurement groups within client companies.
- Maximize potential opportunities for PRMA Consulting’s suite of digital applications in existing and new business discussions.
- Work with the consulting team to develop capability materials that showcase the VEA service offering
- Work with the marketing team to raise the company profile and incorporate brand messaging into client development activities, including developing marketing initiatives and assets that raise awareness of the consulting group offering through content marketing, congress/event opportunities, thought leadership, and media and partnership opportunities
- Ensure joined-up conversations across global and US key account teams, client contacts, and business development/marketing.
- Work with the wider Client Partnership Team to develop the client development strategy to meet business growth targets for consultancy and digital applications, and track market trends and competitor service offerings.
Education level and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare-related discipline required.
- Graduate degree in healthcare-related discipline (e.g., MPH, PharmD) or management (e.g., MBA) preferred.
- Proven experience of client development and account management, and able to demonstrate business growth.
- Understanding the US landscape and subject matter expertise in market access strategy, pricing and reimbursement, and/or health economics.
- Experience of professional consulting, including client-facing responsibilities for business development and client management.
- Experience of defining, creating, and communicating product and service value.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within the industry and major competitors globally.
- Competitor awareness; ability to easily differentiate Fishawack Health’s PAVE service offering alongside competitors and ability to be knowledgeable about PAVE products and services.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork, with the ability to adopt a coaching style to develop skills within the business.
PRMA Consulting is a fast-growing company specializing in the pricing, reimbursement, and market access of pharmaceuticals. We work with our clients to deliver strategic solutions that maximize the market opportunity for their products.
We are headquartered in the UK, with overseas offices in the US, Singapore, and Greece, and country experts around the world. Our clients include the top-20 global pharmaceutical companies and biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies.
Here at PRMA Consulting we can help manufacturers with understanding and planning, both from a policy perspective as well as a quantitative perspective, what the best pricing strategies might look like over the lifetime of a product. PRMA Consulting partners with global pharmaceutical companies to develop strategies for framing and communicating product value. These strategies allow us to demonstrate a product’s value in the US market by creating strategic models that bridge the gap between market access and commercial teams. These models include standard cost-effectiveness, budget impact, and burden of disease models, as well as specialized models such as market sizing, forecasting, and portfolio analysis.
PRMA Consulting provides a stimulating and challenging work environment, and clear career progression for self-motivated, talented individuals. We have a strong focus on quality and encourage everyone to take ownership and responsibility of projects while working across and within teams. We offer rapid career enhancement and personal development for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to work alongside an international and diverse group of talented professionals.
As an equal opportunities employer, PRMA Consulting is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join PRMA Consulting.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the US.
9 months ago
New York, US (remote working available)
Competitive salary, company bonus, 20 days holiday, flexible working.
At PRMA Consulting, Client Development is about more than Business Development, it’s about developing long term partnerships where value is driven by our unique, strategically exciting service offerings.