Maximize the pricing and market access potential of your early pipeline
Optimize commercial potential with enhanced early-stage cross-functional communication and decision-making across the organization
Improve your cross-functional alignment, resourcing, and planning using a structured yet flexible evidence generation framework
Accelerate your productivity through a systematized and consistent approach to decision-making, ensuring your product roadmap is optimized
We recognize that from pre-clinical, Phase 1 and Phase 2 development, planning ahead for market access is critical to achieving commercial success when advancing innovative products for payer-driven markets. Market access and HEOR teams need to understand and anticipate the requirements of multiple HTA agencies and payers, identify strengths and vulnerabilities in evidence generation plans and their implications, and clearly communicate this to internal stakeholders.
PRMA Healthcheck™ - early module
- Defines an integrated vision for how your HEOR and market access functions assess early pipeline assets using your customizable inputs
- Provides a consistent and timely approach to comparative assessment of HEOR and market access risks and opportunities for early assets by asking the right questions at the right time
- Provides a structured framework for indication prioritization and sequencing through a global payer lens
- Enables effective planning, resourcing, and budgeting by delivering a robust, standardized assessment at each decision milestone along with a customizable early pipeline roadmap of activities and heatmaps by domain
- Fosters cross-functional collaboration and integrated thinking by engaging key team members in effective dialogue between global, regional, and local affiliates
- Encourages continuity and easy dissemination of knowledge through an institutional memory and decision-making history
- Effectively manages large workloads in a centralized system that is scalable to an organization’s requirements
Our user friendly applications and expert team have supported organizations around the world in achieving their goals. We are always happy to have an informal, confidential chat and help you re-think your market access challenges.