Accelerate the generation of simultaneous HTA submissions
Save time and cost with agile management of concurrent HTA submission preparations
Improve submissions through a consistent framework, secure global knowledge transfer, and shared learnings
Increase productivity with an aligned approach and pull-through of global HTA strategy
We understand that whether you are part of a large multinational corporation or an emerging biotech, bringing one of your products to market and developing HTA submissions is a huge task. Even when development is outsourced to an agency, keeping track of multiple work streams is logistically difficult.
- Provides a head start on your HTA submissions with auto-population, delivering up to 80% of a draft submission and maximizing the use of supporting materials
- Releases resource to allow you time to focus on understanding complex value stories and evidence packages, to create quality submissions leading to improved HTA outcomes
- Encourages consistency in the HTA submissions by maximizing the use of global, regional, and local deliverables
- Enhances global visibility and effective management of the HTA submission processes and documents
- Reduces business risk and maximizes resourcing opportunities through improved HTA submission quality
- Drives continuous submission improvements by identifying gaps in source material, enabling more targeted affiliate-focused global deliverables
This top-5 pharma company chose the PRMA Navigator®
A top-5 global pharma company investigated digital solutions from various companies to improve the quality and development timelines of multiple simultaneous HTA submissions. The global team and three affiliate countries selected the PRMA Navigator® application to auto-populate a partial submission for each scope country within 2 weeks.
Our user friendly applications and expert team have supported organizations around the world in achieving their goals. We are always happy to have an informal, confidential chat and help you re-think your market access challenges.