Market access webinar
Positioning for market access success in the evolving landscape of precision medicine
Fill in your details to watch this webinar
Whatever your preferred terminology precision/stratified/ personalized medicine, pharmacogenomics, or something else – there are an increasing number of targeted therapies that can be effective in a range of different diseases. To date, only a few of these are indicated independent of histology or tumor location.
It is important for manufacturers to explore the advantages and challenges of different positioning strategies through a market access lens.
Join us, as we anticipate the future market access pathways for tumor agnostic/histology independent medicines.
- Discover why the number of tumor agnostic/histology products remains limited.
- Examine the challenges and solutions for reimbursement and patient access to precision medicine products.
- Explore the learnings for access from recently launched precision medicine products.
Key learning objectives:
- Hear the latest on the direction of travel for precision medicine.
- Understand evidence requirements and learn about approaches to establishing comparative benefit for tumor agnostic/ histology independent therapies.
- Find effective new ways to explain access challenges to stakeholders or colleagues in commercial, medical, and regulatory teams.
- Learn about real-world evidence initiatives to support better understanding of molecularly defined tumor types.
- Explore considerations and recommendations that can be applied to your assets in development.
This webinar is essential viewing for all those in global and regional market access and HEOR roles who want to understand how the definition of disease is shifting to the molecular level and anticipate what this means for evidence generation requirements and value demonstration.
Clare has more than 25 years’ experience in precision medicine through R&D and commercial roles. Over the last 13+ years Clare has focused on market access for drugs and companion diagnostics leading and advising on a wide range of strategic and tactical projects at PRMA Consulting, part of Fishawack Health.
Merel has more than 10 years’ consultancy experience and has worked on numerous projects in oncology and rare diseases, focusing on value communication, and has been the project lead on multiple PRMA Healthcheck® projects delivering market access and evidence generation strategies.
Devan has a broad experience in the management and delivery of RWE, HEOR, and market access and value engagement projects. During her time at PRMA Consulting, Devan has developed an extensive knowledge of market access for companion diagnostics and associated drugs.
Duration: 20 minutes.